All 54 art Reviews

Black Manga II Black Manga II

Man ur trippin ur balls!

Can You Feel My Heart Beat? Can You Feel My Heart Beat?

BRUTAL. I LOVE IT.

Ukrainian Politician (Azarov) Ukrainian Politician (Azarov)

U got hard situation there, but still u got a very nice nature and Chernobyl :)

Seaoleensky Seaoleensky

I love your works. You always make that wonderful atmosphere.
I am amused about all of those details which are`nt visible in the first time you see the picture. :)
beautiful.

Kamikaye responds:

Thx :) I appreciate that you tool a second look :)

Force the Fields Force the Fields

I am very shocked. WHY ? Not because of this painting, but because of ur progress, I remember u and ur drawings before a year or before two years , they were good, but they hadn`t had something, Like I could say, u had ur style but u needed more skill. And now u have it. Very good job.

ZaneZansorrow responds:

Oh yeah, well, I sucked, then I join NG at 2009, discover the art forum, then decided I want to be good. It took a while but progress can really happen if you strive for it :)

If you want to see my progress, you can look at my art thread here http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/1196541/1

robber robber

bam bam bam.

Hey, I saw ur work on frontpage, very good. I like your style, because it is also a bit like trippingmetal style(dunno what is his nickname right now). But I am also making stickers and doing street art, but I am too laz to make bunch of them. I wanetd to ask you, did you printed them or just dre by hand ?.

And about those stickers in the left side, they are so similar to my drawings, man they are almost the same, Iw as making a game with that kind of a character. :)

NorrisKnockout responds:

thanks mate! i see ur visiting my country, if you are in berlin enjoy the streetart in kreuzberg, and your lazyness is cured!

i make every sticker by hand... and with alot of love.alot-

get crunk in berlin

Doomsday Unite! Doomsday Unite!

FRONTPAGE COMMON !

I love the idea of this, because you added there many good facts of us.
And this could be something real after some years, or after one year :D.
By the way idea of 2012 is stupid, I believe that it is right now happening, we are changing, and our thinking is changing, just because look around us, so many accidents, tsunami and earth quake today, and what is going to happen tommorow. Damn I should smoke more.

b0em responds:

You should definitely smoke more.
Thanks for the nice review

usf bananer usf bananer

Contrast and colors, good.

Colors, good choice of colors, and it looks really like it is made on pc, with textures, whatever, it looks good.
I like your style and this could be good for album art.

junks junks

Like I said before. love it

Style is really good, love how you showed many types of drugs.
Heroin is nice ! By the way most of chars are good.
Only could work more with composition, but whatever, for this junkie pic there is no need for composition :)
GREAT

Zombie USB Zombie USB

Where is my brains ?

I want one !
I think so you inspired me to make something like this for myself. But maybe some other monster or funny drawing.
Because I haven`t got USB, so I could buy one and make a design.
Could you tell me what kind of markers or colors you used for these flashes ?

10/10 G00D jobbbbbbBbraaaaaiiinsss !

davestudio responds:

Thanks a lot! Here's the link to buy all 4 USB Zombies :)