The Halloween Collab 2013 The Halloween Collab 2013

U MADE IT GUYS. HANDSHAKE FOR U AND ME AND FOR THE SERGEY. Well done.

Thanks - Halloween Short Thanks - Halloween Short

Weak graphics + good story + nice ending, is everything I need. I give you 5.

Boobies Boobies

U guys made my day :D, no but really, it was like: "I need to see all of those boobies". Amazing work.

Flower Girl Flower Girl

That movement, u really made her look crazy. LALALALAAAAA, I still can hear her singing.

Birth Birth

PROGRESS, PROGRESS, PROGRESS. Man I couldn`t believe that u made this. Ur works are getting better and better since beggining of your animations. I like what u make, minimalistic b/w animation with so amtospheric music makes it very good. ETO O4EH XOROSHO /Kembry

Dear, Princess Dear, Princess

NOT BAD, I ENJOYED THE STORY EVEN IT WAS SO NAIVE.

But I want to say one thing to that GOSPEL- THERE IS NO FUCKING GOD, THERE IS ONLY URSELF, AND UR COUNCESNESS, and only u can find yourself.

And fuck religions !

exninja123 responds:

ok, thanks for the rating... i guess xD

The Sketch Collab 2011 The Sketch Collab 2011

RIght here and right now, yes.

This is my second time on sketch collab and it was fun, I enjoyed most of those parts and I also saw many new ones wich I haven`t seen before, while we were making this. I want to say thanks to to all those good artists in this collab, and those who organised this. Ofcourse dummasstudios who was invented this :D
10/10 BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Madness Abrogation Madness Abrogation

CRAZY, CRAZY, CRAZY

I am not really a fan of madness, but I love to watch all those new episodes adn this one was just amazing, eevry move and scenario and I can see that you have put here so much work. IT is really crazy to make something like this. Thing I love in Madness movies is that, there isn`t just one motion, like centered motion, where everybody should look. In your movies everything happens everywhere and I don`t even know where to look at. BRILLIANT !

Spend It Wisely Spend It Wisely

I don`t like to review.

Mostly I am too lazy to write a review.
But here I can say that you two guys did something amazing. This movie is one of the greatest movies ever, no but really it should be in some TV channel.
I always knew that you two are doing good stuff, but this was just too good for you two :D
AAAAMAAAAZING !
GRAPHICS- art styles are good and first I thought that you stole something from flapjack, but nooooo, no nooo, everything was just perfect and original, also camera work and morphing were did very well.
And music, voice actors, Thank you for them too.

Thanks guys, you made my day.

GET HIGH BRO`S !

Abobo: Weed all day Abobo: Weed all day

IF he said so !

Smoke weed everyday.
uHh, that is kind a crazy.
But if that black guy said so, im gone try.
Damn he says so many times that sentence, all the time it sounds good :D